1. Visit a winery of a favorite tasted at a wine bar ~ Robert Biale "Black Chicken" Zin - tasted at Silo's, thanks Keith!
2. Recommendation from a local establishment (in Del Cerro) ~ Gloria Ferrer - K&B Wine Bar
3. Recommendation from a family member ~ Plumpjack & Brix - Greg & Jennifer Coleman
4. Recommendation from a friend ~ Redd - Brian Mayer (yummy pick!); Benzinger - Lenore
5. A "Delux" experience ~ Jarvis winery tour; Cade tasting
6. Previous visit favorite ~ Mustard's Grill, Sweetie Pies, Restaurante Allegria, Cuvaison
7. Purchase only visit ~ Plumpjack
8. A traditional stop (winery or non-winery) ~ In N Out; Oakville Grocery
9. Taste a cab franc or petite verdot ~Petite Verdot - Jarvis; Cab Franc - Artesa
10. Experience a unique tour ~ Jarvis
11. Enjoy a free tasting ~ had more than we expected here: Cosentino, Jessup, Folie A Deux, Cuvaison, Artesa, Valley of the Moon, Benzinger, Robert Biale
12. Experience a tasting other than wine ~ Variety of vinagers and mustards - Folie A Deux; Cheese tastings - Sonoma Cheese Factory
13. Capture photo for kitchen ~ Purchased Sweetie Pies print at Napa General Store
14. Find a cool new lunch spot ~ Sage in Sonoma - so delicious!
15. Experience a fun evening activity, other than dining ~ Silo's Jazz Bar
For details on all of our 'findings' check out Jeff's previous blogs for all three days in Napa.