For most of us, everyday wines involve a price point under $20 or even closer to $10. Of course, inexpensive doesn't mean cheap or poor quality as there are plenty of delicious wines that won't wreck your budget.
10 under 20
Do you want to stock up your wine rack with delicious, inexpensive wine that won't make you feel guilty about drinking it on a Tuesday night? Here's a shopping list you can take to your local wine shop or liquor store. Just for reference, we've listed the current retail price for each wine at BevMo, though many can often be found on sale for less.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Rieseling: $7.99
- Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc (dry Sauvignon Blanc): $12.99
- Kendall-Jackson Vinter's Reserve Chardonnay: $11.99
- Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir: $12.99
- Volver Tempranillo: $16.99
- Layer Cake Primitivo: $16.99
- Menage a Trois Red Table Wine: $10.99
- Filus Malbec Reserve: $17.99
- Hess Select Cabernet Sauvignon: $14.99
- Line 39 Petite Syrah: $14.99
What are your under $20 favorites?